- The Convert, by Danai Gurira: Almasi Collaborative Arts, Zimbabwe (nominated for Zimbabwe's national arts medal)
Off Broadway and NYC
- The Chimes, by Kevin Christoper Snipes: The Public Theater - SPF 2009
- Some Old Black Man, by James Tyler: Theater Masters - The Wild Project, NYC / Aspen, CO
- Ground, by Sarah Saltwick: Theater Masters - The Wild Project, NYC / Aspen, CO
- The Delay, by David West Read: NYU Studio Tisch / Four Tens
- Missing Celia Rose, by Ian August: Theater Row - SPF 2007
- Spirit Sex, by Desi Moreno-Penson: Ensemble Studio Theater (Going to the River Fest)
- Bacteria, by Rachel Jendrzejewski: Theater Masters - The Wild Project, NYC / Aspen, CO
- Last of the Red Hot Lovers, by Neil Simon: Walnut Street Theater / National Tour
- A Christmas Carol, adapted by David Thompson: McCarter Theatre Center (recurring yearly since 2016)
- Ken Ludwig's Sherwood, by Ken Ludwig: Cleveland Play House (upcoming)
- The Last Schwartz, by Deborah Zoe Laufer: Theater J
- The Mousetrap, by Agatha Christie: McCarter Theatre Center
- The Understudy, by Theresa Rebeck: McCarter Theatre Center
- Familiar, by Danai Gurira: Woolly Mammoth
- Roz and Ray, by Karen Hartman: Theater J
- The Language Archive, by Julia Cho: Bristol Riverside Theatre
- The Jewish Queen Lear (Mirele Efros), by Jacob Gordin: Theater J (upcoming)
- Tamer of Horses, by William Mastrosimone: Passage Theatre
- By The Water, by Sharyn Rothstein: Premiere Stages
- Roundelay, by R.N. Sandberg: Passage Theatre
- Blessed Are, by Jessica Bedford: Passage Theatre
- A Little Night Music, by Sondheim and Wheeler: Princeton Summer Theatre
- Know Dog, by Kathryn Walat: Luna Stage
- The Kid Who Talked to Penguins, by Ed Monk: Hangar Theater
- Slippery As Sin, by David Lee White: Passage Theater
- Hannah, by John Wooten: Premiere Stages
- You Win Some, You Lose Some, by Adam Immerwahr: OnStage
- Love and Communication, by Jim Christy, Jr.: Passage Theater
- Trenton Lights, by David Lee White and June Ballinger: Passage Theater
- Not Just Surviving, but Thriving, by Adam Immerwahr: OnStage
- Blood: A Comedy, by David Lee White: Passage Theatre
- The Possibilities, by Howard Barker: Hangar Theater - The Wedge
- The Thing about Air Travel, by Max Posner: Hangar Theater - The Wedge
- Illuminating Spirits, by Adam Immerwahr: Passage Theatre / NJ School Tour
- Billy Loves Tara, by Alexis Martin: Mantua Street Project: Drexel University
- Once Upon a Mattress, by Mary Rodgers: Westminster Choir College
- Flight of the Lawnchair Man, by Ullian and Lindsay-Nassif: McCarter Theatre - Summer First Stage
- Metamorphosis, by Mary Zimmerman: Interlochen Center for the Arts
- Still Life with Iris, by Steven Dietz: Interlochen Center for the Arts
- Measure for Measure, by Shakespeare: Brown University
- Hush: An Interview with America, by James Still: Interlochen Center for the Arts
- The Mystery of Edwin Drood, by Rupert Holmes: Musical Forum, Brown University
- The Shrew, adapted by Charles Marowitz: Shakespeare on the Green, Brown University
Associate / Assistant Directing
- The Convert, associate director to Emily Mann: McCarter / The Goodman / Center Theater Group
- Sizwe Banzi is Dead, associate director to John Kani: Syracuse Stage
- A Christmas Carol, assistant director to Michael Unger: McCarter Theatre Center
- A Midsummer Night's Dream, assistant director to Tina Landau: McCarter Theatre / Paper Mill Playhouse
- Miss Witherspoon, assistant director to Emily Mann: McCarter Theatre / Playwrights Horizons
Producing / Arts administration / teaching
- Theater J, Artistic Director: 2015-present
- McCarter Theatre, Associate Artistic Director: 2013-2015
- McCarter Theatre, Associate Producer: 2010-2013
- McCarter Theatre, Producing Associate: 2007-2010
- McCarter Theatre, Grants Manager: 2006-2007
- Passage Theatre, Resident Director: 2009-2016
- OnStage Seniors, Artistic Director: 2009-2016
- Nassau Presbyterian Church, Artist-in-Residence: 2014-2016
- Brown/Trinity Rep MFA New Plays Festival, Assistant Producer: 2004-2005
- Interlochen Center for the Arts, Faculty Member: 2001-2006
- Interlochen Center for the Arts, Assistant to the Director of Theatre Arts: 2001-2004
Notable Producing Credits
- Trayf, Theater J: World premiere
- The Christians, Theater J: Two Helen Hayes nominations.
- Fiasco's Into the Woods, McCarter Theatre: Original production, transferred to The Old Globe, the Roundabout, the West End, national tour.
- Vanya, Sonia, Masha and Spike, McCarter Theatre: As associate producer. World premiere coproduction with Lincoln Center Theater, starring Sigourney Weaver and David Hyde Pierce. Transferred to Broadway (six Tony nominations including winning for Best Play).
- Eclipsed, McCarter Theatre Lab: Original developmental production directed by Liesl Tommy. Play later performed at Woolly Mammoth, Yale Rep, Center Theater Group, and Broadway (six Tony nominations including Best Play).
- A Comedy of Tenors, McCarter Theatre / Cleveland Playhouse: Ken Ludwig world premiere.
- Tennessee Williams' Baby Doll, McCarter Theatre: U.S. premiere adaptation by Emily Mann and Pierre Laville.
- Baskerville, McCarter Theatre / Arena Stage: Ken Ludwig world premiere.
- The Figaro Plays, McCarter Theatre: World premiere adaptations, directed and adapted by Stephen Wadsworth.
- Sizwe Banzi is Dead, McCarter Theatre / Syracuse Stage: Coproduction with Market Theater (South Africa).
- August Wilson's Fences, McCarter Theatre / Long Wharf Theater: Directed by Phylicia Rashad.
- The White Snake, McCarter Theatre / Goodman Theatre: Written and directed by Mary Zimmerman.
- Fetch Clay, Make Man, McCarter Theatre: As associate producer. World premiere directed by Des McAnuff.
- Edward Albee's Me, Myself and I, McCarter Theatre / Playwrights Horizons: As associate producer. World premiere.
- Are You There, McPhee?, McCarter Theatre: As associate producer. World premiere by John Guare.
- Phaedra Backwards, McCarter Theatre: As associate producer. World premiere by Marina Carr.
- Drama League Award Nominator: 2015
- Philadelphia Barrymore Award Voter: 2010-2012
- Fred Ebb Songwriting Awards Voter: 2016
Visiting Artist / Teacher
- Brown/Trinity MFA
- Chautauqua Theater Company (MFA)
- University of Maryland
- Rutgers University
- Princeton University
- Kean University
- Arcadia University
- Rider University
- Westminster Choir College
- McCarter Theatre Education
- Theater J Education